The owner of a registered trade mark authorizes a natural or juridical person to use the trade mark as to the goods or services in whole or in part, for which the trade mark is registered, the licensing contract shall be in writing and duly attested and translated if the original is written in another language than Arabic and under no circumstances, the licensing period shall not exceed to the validity of the trademark
LICENSE CONTRACT REQUIREMENTS
- Number of the registered trade mark.
- Name and nationality of the trade mark owner
- Name, address, residence, address, and nationality of the licensee
- The goods and services for which he is authorized to deal with
- Commencement and expiration dates of the licensing
- The Geographic territory of the licensing, if any
- The licensing contract –Legalized
- The original power of attorney from Licensor –legalized
- The original power of attorney from Licensee –legalized
- Certificate of Registration of Trademark
Important : All documents in original must be submitted at the time filing
DELETION OF THE LICENSING
Possible, attached to a proof that the licensing has expired or revoked, after paying the prescribed charges.