The domain name system is one of the most important internet systems. It is through this system that domain names are organized and coordinated so that addresses of organizations with sites allocated on internet are not repeated. This system also allows for the organization, storage and exchange of the numbers leading to these sites, in which the IP address denotes the symbol or name of an organization connected to the internet.
Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Donec sed odio dui. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Vestibulum id ligula porta.
- Individuals will be given a domain of .net.kw and .com.kw
- Organizations with commercial activities will be given a domain name ending
with .net.kw or .com.kw
- Organizations with educational/research activities will be given a domain name
ending with .edu.kw
- Government ministries and authorities will be given a domain name ending with .gov.kw
- Independent nonprofit organisations and public utilities will be given a domain name ending with .org.kw
SERVICES RELATED TO REGISTRATION
- Adding a new domain name, for a period of 2 years.
- Modifying the details of a domain name.
- Transferring a domain name to a different holder.
- Deleting a registered domain name.
- Renewing a registered domain name, for a period of 2 years.
.com.kw / .net.kw
- A copy from the applicant civil id.
- A brief hand written paragraph indicating the individual intent to register the subject domain name.
- An official signed and stamped company letter from the company manager requesting the domain name operation.
- A valid certificate from Ministry of Commerce with a clear expiry date. (This paper is needed for new registration and renewal operations)
- An official signed and stamped letter from the organization manager requesting the domain name registration.
- A letter from Ministry of Social Affairs stating that the organization is nonprofit.